- ...that Mike can only place up to 5 traps at a time (placing number six will remove number one, number seven will remove number two, etc)?
- ...that headgear in the game is purely for show and has no effect on your defense?
- ...the plaque on the wall in trailer shown on E3 2009 reads: "In case of fire, kill, steal, fuck geese. Wait for the response signal."?
- ...that Alpha Protocol uses a checkpoint save system?
- ...that Mike is able to change his armor for specific missions?
- ...that the three main dialogue stances are based off of Jack Bauer, James Bond, and Jason Bourne?
- ...that the main concept art showing him with black armor over casual clothing does not actually exist in the game?
- ...that many characters will call Mike a killer even if you haven't killed a single person through your entire playthrough?
Previously Used Facts
Please do not add facts to this list.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.