Contact Surkov at Moscow Office is one of the missions in the Moscow hub.
Summary[edit | edit source]
After rescuing Sergei Surkov at the U.S. Embassy, he offers to meet with you and provide additional information.
Available Intel[edit | edit source]
Objectives and Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Mandatory Objectives[edit | edit source]
Surkov suggests that a Russian mobster, Konstantin Brayko, may be the man dealing with Halbech. You will also encounter Championchik, a former Olympic gold medalist in boxing, who is serving as Surkov's bodyguard.
Sergei Surkov - First dialogue options
- Halbech - Nothing
- Proposal - (-1) reputation with Surkov
- Information - Nothing
- PDA (first Miscellaneous node) lead to fourth node
Sergei Surkov - Second dialogue options
- Angry - Konstantin Brayko dossier
- Casual - Konstantin Brayko dossier
- Criminal - Konstantin Brayko dossier
- PDA (second Miscellaneous node) lead to fourth node
Sergei Surkov - Third dialogue options
- Location? - Nothing
- Dealing? - (-1) reputation with Surkov
- Information? - Nothing
- Leave - end of conversation
Sergei Surkov - Fourth dialogue options
- No deal - (-1) reputation with Surkov, Championchik dossier
- Agreeable - Nothing, Championchik dossier
- Deal - (+1) reputation with Surkov, Championchik dossier
- PDA - end of conversation
Cutscene with Henry Leland:
Henry Leland - First dialogue options
- Angry - Nothing
- Dismissive - (+2) reputation with Leland
- Regretful - Nothing
Henry Leland - Second dialogue options
- Fuck off - Nothing
- Bluff - (+1) reputation with Leland
- Reveal help - Nothing
Henry Leland - Third dialogue options
- Sis. - (+1) reputation with Leland
- Sis? - (+2) reputation with Leland
- What? - (+1) reputation with Leland
Choices and Consequences[edit | edit source]
Choices[edit | edit source]
- Suave choices in your conversation will lead to -1 effects.
Consequences of Previous Missions[edit | edit source]
- If Surkov's health fell below 50% during the Embassy mission, he will be 'unhappy', and the dialogue with him will change.
- This mission is unavailable if you choose to "cripple" him in the previous mission.
Consequences in Following Missions[edit | edit source]
- If you piss off Surkov in this mission (you can get him down -3 through Suave dialogue), and you learn the truth from Brayko, you can have Brayko kill both Championchik and Surkov during the Prevent Surkov's Escape bonus mission. If Surkov has a neutral or positive opinion, you will have to fight Championchik (but may still get Brayko to kill Surkov on the helipad).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Surkov will describe your outfit to you during the dialogue, although you will earn no bonus points towards/against them depending on what you choose to wear.
- If you wear the Utility outfit, he will comment about the amount of pockets you have on your armor and call you a cable man.
- If you wear the stealth outfit, he will ask if you are going to sneak out of here when his back is turned.
- If you come in casual clothes, he likes the fact you are out of your armor.
- If you have the armour outfit, he will ask if you are cautious of an attack while you are talking to him.