Contact Sheikh Ali Shaheed is a mission in the Endgame, before the final Infiltrate Alpha Protocol mission.
After talking to Mina in the safe house, you can contact Shaheed (If you didn't kill him in Saudi Arabia) about information regarding Halbech.
There is not available intel to buy for this mission.
Objectives and Walkthrough
- Scornful (first Aggressive node)
- Questioning (first Suave node)
- No Negotiation (first Professional node)
- Execute (first Miscellaneous node) Ends Conversation, Perk: Unfinished Business Perk: Desert Spear
- No (second Suave node), Leads to fifth nodes
- Yes (second Professional node), Leads to third nodes Perk: Hand of Al-Samad
If "Yes" was selected:
- Revenge (third Aggressive node)
- Confidant (third Suave node)
- Betrayed (third Professional node) - Shaheed +1
- Execute (third Miscellaneous node) - End Conversation, Perk: Unfinished Business Perk: Desert Spear
- We'll See (fourth Aggressive node) - Ends Conversation
- Dismissive (fourth Suave node) - Ends Conversation
- My Responsibility (fourth Professional node) - Shaheed +2, Ends Conversation
If "No" was selected:
- Revenge (fifth Aggressive node) - Shaheed -1, Ends Conversation
- Irrelevant (fifth Suave node) - Shaheed -1, Ends Conversation
- Halbech (fifth Professional node) - Shaheed -1, Ends Conversation
- Execute (fifth Miscellaneous node) - End Conversation, Perk: Unfinished Business Perk: Desert Spear
Choices and Consequences
Consequences of Previous Missions
Killing Jibril Al Bara will make him hostile towards you though he may still work with you
Consequences in Following Missions
- Killing Shaheed will dissolve Al-Samad into splinter factions by the end of the game.
- Sparing Shaheed will allow Al-Samad a terrorist bombing on the West Bank at the end of the game.
-If you answer "No" and reject/don't get the offer of Leland you will fight against him instead of Westridge.