If your relationship with Scarlet is neutral or lower, you will meet her at a local restaurant. If you are liked or better, then you will meet her at her hotel.
Scarlet admits to having checked you out through her sources, and her suspicions that you are in intelligence. An honest answer leads to the option to spend the night with her.
This is the high reputation Hotel conversation but the restaurant conversation is similar:
- Interrogate (first Aggressive node)
- Suave (first Suave node)
- Professional (first Professional node)
- Accusing (second Aggressive node), Scarlet -1
- Dismissive (second Suave node), Scarlet -1
- Honest (second Professional node)
- Silent (third Aggressive node), ends conversation
- Casual (third Suave node), Scarlet -1, ends conversation
- Honest (third Professional node)
- Leave (fourth Suave node), ends conversation
- Stay (fourth Professional node) Perk: Exclusive Interview (Endurance: +5, +500XP )
You can skip this mission and go directly to AP.
Choices and Consequences
Consequences of Previous Missions
Consequences in Following Missions
If you do not speak with Scarlet you are unable to meet her in the Alpha Protocol facility. Leland will not ask you for the data since you did not give it to Scarlet.
If you spared Omen Deng and contact him instead of Parker he will tell you that Scarlet is the assassin and asks you to kill her.
The interrogation room where you would meet Scarlet is locked and you cannot get in.
If you oppose Leland and confront him at the end and spare him Scarlet will shoot you. The interactions between her, Leland, and yourself do not change.